The Abandon Wars

Monday, August 07, 2006

I didn't get much work done this weekend, but at least what I did get done looks impressive. Skinned animation works perfectly with everything now (interpolation, timing, orientation... you name it; it works!).

As I wasn't connected to the internet this weekend I wasn't able to post (I've moved my PC whilst I'm waiting for my monitor to return). As soon as I'm back online I'll submit a few screen shots for your viewing pleasure.

On a vaguely related note: Justin sent me all the old graphics from creatures 2 which I'm going to use to show someone how to write a game in Java. I'll post a screenie of this too. Anyway, space crusade takes precedence so I doubt I'll do much work on it - maybe just bits of the first torture screen.

Later!

3 Comments:

  • goodie!!! When are you going to start on the game logic? :P

    By Blogger Justin Paver, at 10:34 pm  

  • Hopefully today... As you can see: I'm back on the net, have got my monitor back and am not feeling ill anymore. Yay!

    By Blogger Andrew, at 10:03 am  

  • Urk, didn't read your comment before my last post. But as you'll see it gets worse than that... I'm going all the way down to Ruby!

    Yup, sure do miss the days of doing complex gameplay in assembler ;)

    By Blogger Andrew, at 9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home