The Abandon Wars

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I think I mumbled something about posting a shot of Creatures 2 so that's what this post is for - it'll follow shortly. The funny thing is that in about 20 minutes of showing someone how to write a game in Java I wrote more creatures gameplay than I've manged in two and a half months of Space Crusade. What can I say? Infrastructure sucks. Window mangers suck too, them and all their icky nasty polymorphic crap everywhere. Although that said; it's not going so badly.

Here's the piccy of clyde and friends:


And to remain true to the quest, here's a heavy bolter (as used by the commander).

Later!

4 Comments:

  • More gameplay!!! Do it, now! Get to the compiler! Hurrrey...

    ;)

    By Blogger Justin Paver, at 9:52 pm  

  • Eeek, I'm in window manager land still... have been taking it a bit slow without a deadline.

    Anyway I've nearly got something useful. So when I'm done I'm moving into editor land. Joy and happiness all round ;)

    By Blogger Andrew, at 7:23 pm  

  • Gyard! So, hows the game thingy coming?

    By Blogger Justin Paver, at 3:28 am  

  • Yeah, yeah... just for you persistent buggers I have a shiny new post to document my travails in the computing world... or something. Go read!

    By Blogger Andrew, at 9:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home