The Abandon Wars

Monday, November 06, 2006

OK... So I've been playing MAME again instead of programming... I blame Dave, I still need to get a rigged marine from him. But in the meantime I have finally managed to complete R-Type. That game is just a little ridiculously hard! So in honour of me, myself and I; I'm posting a screen shot of my final score when I died against the Bydo battle ship on the second time 'round.


Unfortunately I managed to screenshot it with both import scores obscured (the final stage 8 and the total score 550600) ... Oh well, figures.

Lastly I do solemly promise that my next post this weekend will be devoted to Space Crusade.

Later!

2 Comments:

  • ah, but if there is no post *this* weekend then you can still renage on your promise :)

    By Blogger Justin Paver, at 9:10 pm  

  • Yup, and I did on account of lightning season just moved in :(

    Apparently the electric fence got struck this afternoon, but I'll deal with that when I get home... :(

    By Blogger Andrew, at 5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home