The Abandon Wars

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Again, not a progress report but still a moment in my gaming history. I have finally played Final Armada!

and... it was crap. Seriously, when I left II it was still reasonably fun and had a lot of potential but it seems to have degenerated since...


Anyway I posted this once and it got corrupted and I couldn't be bothered to post the rest again. Suffice to say that I don't understand how a team like we had could produce the travesty above. All in all it's a very disheartening experience :(

3 Comments:

  • When I last played it [September last year] I found it more fun than it was when I was working on it ;)

    But, when you left the team there were still the indoor bits right?
    Not much changed between then and now in terms of vehicle gameplay though.

    By Blogger Justin Paver, at 5:37 pm  

  • I left before the indoor bits... just as the first enemy tanks were being added.

    ie: when it was still possible to fly the wingman and do cool stunts in the aggressor.

    By Blogger Andrew, at 10:53 am  

  • You write very well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home