The Abandon Wars

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I've found a few screenshots from some of the projects I worked on at I-Imagine on their old website. For my own nostalgic reasons (and too keep this blog ticking over) I've decided to post them here.

This first image was from Chase II, a project we began directly after Chase (if the brief and ill fated D.A. Dork GameCube project is ignored).



The next image is from a Champ car game which was actually quite fun and the AI was really, really difficult. I think Etienne may have written a paper on it.



The last image is from a demo we did for Code Masters and is easily the most detailed project I've worked on. It definitely gave the PS2 some trouble although I think the XBox handled it fine.



And that's that.
Later!

1 Comments:

  • Cool screen shots, pity they never got released

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home