The Abandon Wars

Friday, March 28, 2008

I've taken some time out of serious hating at BMW (10 weeks without a car and counting) to get a bit of Crusading done. I've finally reallised that if I ever want anything done I must do it myself. To this end I decided I'd better learn to model.

I've modelled about half of the walls so far and should begin with the alien characters next weekend. The picture below is a quick mock-up of my first attempt. It's a bit bland and textureless but I thought it had promise.


Fortunately my second attempt is quite a lot prettier. Whilst there are still no textures, Nebula RCW49 gives it just enough colour to make it interesting. The ceiling and floor are place holders - I still have to model them aswell.


If you're very observant you may recognise that the walls and crates are from SpaceGun; my all time favourite 'Gun game. I fully intend to nick the aliens from it too :)

Which brings me to a close as I must get some sleep now. So...

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home